Expanded PTFE Sheet TEADIT 24SH
TEADIT 24SH is a large gasket sheet produced from
100% pure, multi-directionally expanded PTFE
- Colour : white
- Size : 1500mm x 1500mm
Thickness : from 0.5 mm up to 6 mm
- Temperature range : -240°C up to +270°C for short periods up to 315°C
- Chemical resistance : chemically inert against
all substances (pH 0-14), including the most
aggressive acids and lyes. The only exceptions
are molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine at
high temperature and pressure.
- Operating pressure : from vacuum up to 200 bar
- Aging : TEADIT 24SH is not subject to aging or
weathering. It can be stored indefinitely.
- Safety : TEADIT 24SH complies to FDA
regulations for food, is physiologically harmless
and is also suitable for oxygen applications.
- Universally employable gasket sheet for all
applications. It is suitable for all types of flanges,
nearly all media, a wide temperature range and
even for applications with the toughest demands
on purity. It is inherently clean and non-toxic.
- The compressed gasket of multi-directionally
expanded PTFE has exceptional mechanical
strength which enables operation with less creep
at higher temperatures than other types of PTFE
- The excellent malleability of TEADIT 24SH makes
repairing of small damages and/or irregularities
of the sealing area (flange surface) unnecessary.
- Gaskets cut from TEADIT 24SH are dimensionally
stable, i.e. they do not get wider when
compressed. This allows narrow flange faces to
be sealed safely, i.e. without causing turbulences
in the flow of the media.
- TEADIT 24SH is quick and simple to install. The
used gasket can be removed quickly, easily and
||The highly fibrillated microstructure of multidirectionally
expanded PTFE results in a gasket
material with a unique combination of excellent
malleability and high tensile strength.
- TA Luft : in compliance with the requirements of
Technical Instruction on Air Quality
- FMPA : approved for food applications
- FDA : conforms to the FDA's Perfluorcarbon